Celebration of Title VII at the Gov.'s Mansion
Last night, over 70 professionals joined me at the Connecticut Governor's Residence to celebrate 50 years of Title VII. I want to thank all of you who came out for an evening of networking. We even had a surprise guest--Governor Malloy!
I want to thank all of the organizations that supported this mission and sponsored the event:
- The Connecticut Hispanic Bar Association
- The Connecticut Bar Association--Diversity Committee
- The Connecticut Chapter of the National Medical Association
- The Hispanic Federation
- Urban League of Hartford Young Professionals
- Center for Latino Progress
- Connecticut Chapter of the National Society of Hispanic MBAs
- National Association of Black Accountants
I also want to thank Diane Alverio for her great coverage of the event. Click here to read the article and check out the pictures. Until next year's celebration!
How an Engaged Workforce Creates a Culture of Purpose
Upcoming Speaking Engagements
Connecting Via LinkedIn and Twitter
Natalie Has a Mobile App!